Located just over the Bridge on the beautiful north head of Manly, this weekend yoga retreat is ideal for those who need to recharge the batteries without leaving Sydney.
Join Skye Lifestyle and Q Station Retreat to rejuvenate the body and mind at one of our upcoming two-night Sydney Harbour Yoga Retreat weekend events.
Bring a friend, or come along and make new friends, and enjoy a relaxing break that will stretch the body and calm the mind.
The weekend is tailored to all levels, from beginner yoga students to advanced practitioners.
Why attend a yoga retreat you ask?
Here are 5 reasons why and the incredible benefits you will feel:
- Immerse your body and mind in a weekend of relaxation
- Deepen your yoga practice
- Practice mindfulness
- Enjoy the ability to step away from your typical weekend routine
- Make new friends!
The Sydney Harbour Yoga Retreat includes:
– Stunning views of Sydney Harbour
– Two-nights beautifully appointed 4.5 star accommodation in a Heritage/Deluxe Room or Cottage
– Two-days delicious daily buffet breakfast at Views Restaurant
– Two-nights sumptuous two-course a la carte meal at The Boilerhouse Restaurant
– Outdoor Yoga and Meditation classes with Skye (weather permitting)
– Access to Q Station Retreat’s private Quarantine Beach
– Onsite parking
Rates for Sydney Harbour Yoga Retreat weekend escapes
- Deluxe Twin $640pp
- Deluxe Single $850pp
- 3-Bed Cottage Triple $705pp
- 3-Bed Cottage Quad $645pp
Dates for 2017
- Friday 17 March – Sunday 19 March 2017
- Friday 09 June – Sunday 11 June 2017(long weekend)
- Friday 27 October – Sunday 29 October 2017
To enquire or to book your spot for an upcoming Sydney Harbour Yoga Retreat please click here to contact Skye today.
To visit the Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park website click here http://www.qstation.com.au/