What the hell is a cosmeceutical?
There’s a bit of confusion around these highly active products. Are they safe? Toxic free? Where can I get them? A good place to start is our ‘Experts in Skin’ feature. But also your local professional beauty therapist or dermal therapist stocks them.
The good news is that yes, most (not all and you will have to check with your therapist) cosmeceuticals are toxic free. As professional practitioners we don’t want to put anything adverse on your skin that will compromise your delicate acid mantle. These concentrated vitamin rich products are in fact free of sulphates, mineral oils, parabens and everything derived from a petro chemical source. Most of these vitamins are plant derived, making them much safer to use than standard drug store cosmetics. Plus you’ll see real change in your skin – bonus!
Here are a list of some of the best professional use only products available from your local therapist.
This unique organic gel gently exfoliates, purifies and thoroughly cleanses the skin without dehydrating the complexion. This formula is rich in Lactic Acid to help promote cellular turnover, improve texture and suppleness whilst removing dirt and grime. With the help of the nutrient rich Seabuckthorn oil, lactic gel cleanser, will help promote a radiant, more youthful-looking appearance.
Apply a small amount of gel to dampened skin and massage gently in circular motions for 60 seconds over the face, neck and décolletage. Some skins may feel slight tingling sensation. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Potent problem skin serum
Assists in the management of oil
Bera care AAA
All oily skin conditions, breakout, impure, congested skins.
USAGE | AM AND PM
Smooth a pea size amount all over face.
*cosmeceutical (toxic free)
Bursting with potent anti-ageing and protective superfoods and probiotics, this moisture enriched silky-textured cream will help to restore the skin’s natural immunity against irritation, inflammation and infection, while awakening youthful processes within.
Why we love it:
- This green juice combination of broccoli, basil and avocado provides the skin with a vitamin, antioxidant and essential fatty acid enriched moisture.
- Help to decrease sensitivity, redness and inflammation by boosting the skin’s immunity with this skin-applied probiotic.
- Balance the skin and achieve a brighter, clearer complexion.
- This face cream is a mid-weight moisturiser, filled with skin hydrating properties from coconut, shea and seabuckthorn, while hyaluronic and colloidal oatmeal increase soothing moisture deep within, for a softer, smoother feel.
CATALYST reactivates vital youth enzymes through recalibration of the skin’s pH, enhancing radiance, firmness, hydration and clarity. By bringing skin pH back to youthful acidity, Pro-Vitality + Pro-Luminosity enzymes are activated. Skin looks and feels immediately resurfaced, smooth and luminous.
– Improves skin tone and texture
– Helps unclog pores and prevent breakouts
– Fades epidermal pigmentation
– Promotes hydration levels
– Helps decrease sensitivity to topical irritants and improve stratum corneum barrier function
– Time release effect of acidic delivery for more efficient enzyme reactivation
– Increased hydration efficiency with incorporated immune modulators and Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs)
– Reduction in irritancy is achieved through our new Isotropic Formulation
An active roll-on serum with super-antioxidant astaxanthin, grape stem cells, seaweed, kombucha, green + white teas, yerba mate, pinebark,hyaluronic acid, mallow and more, designed to combat the signs of aging, puffiness and dark under-eye circles as well as brighten.
All skin types.
Combats the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark under-eye circles. Hydrates, brightens, nourishes.
A blend of Microencapsulated Retinol and AHA’s encourage skin renewal to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections while evening skin tone. This rich, exfoliating and multitasking cream gently resurfaces and hydrates the skin. Define exfoliates multiple layers of the skin while delivering 2% AGP Complex deep into the skin.
SKIN TYPE/SKIN CONCERN:
Microencapsulated Retinol Complex | The gold standard of age defiance
Chirally Correct L-Lactic Acid, L-Malic Acid, L-Tartaric Acid | A triple hydroxy acid and cocktail that gently exfoliates while revealing the look of smoother even-toned skin
Bespoke foundation with high-quality skin caring substances (jojoba oil, squalane, castor oil) and pigments. Customised to suit your exact skin tone.
Bespoke foundation with high-quality skin caring substances (jojoba oil, squalane, castor oil) and pigments.
Easily spreading foundation, supporting the regeneration of the skin without leaving oil shine.
Apply half a pump to a full pump of your bespoke foundation depending on desired coverage.
One light application is great for a natural look, while applying a second application will give full coverage.
An application of the dermaviduals loose mineral powder will ensure flawless coverage.